(From the wonderful Elana at http://www.elanaspantry.com)
These are by far my favorite treat, especially with some vanilla coconut ice cream scooped on top! I highly recommend raw honey over agave in any recipe, but for a lower glycemic option for diabetics the agave is fine.
- In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with a hand blender
- Blend in eggs, then blend in honey and vanilla
- Blend in cacao, salt and baking soda, then fold in chocolate chips
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish
- Pour batter into dish
- Bake at 325° for 25-40 minutes